Hi, you are logged in as , if you are not , please click here
You are shopping as , if this is not your email, please click here

Replacement Certificate Fee

The Awarding Body will charge a fee to replace certificates if they have been lost or damaged.

You should contact the Awarding Body directly to request a replacement certificate and information can be found on their website.

If the Awarding Body has instructed you to request a replacement through the College, a fee may be payable for this administrative service. If you have not already contacted the Exams Office, please email [email protected] before you place any payments.

Replacement Certificate Fee

Replacement Certificate Fees

Replacement Certificate Fees


Please select the correct Awarding Body and Certificate type from the following list. 

If the Awarding Body or certificate type does not appear on the list please contact [email protected] for further help.

Read More

How would you rate your experience today?

How can we contact you?

What could we do better?

   Change Code